Greg the Bunny is an American television sitcom that originally aired on Fox TV in 2002.
It starred Seth Green as Jimmy Bennder and a hand puppet named Greg the Bunny, originally invented by the team of Sean S. Baker, Spencer Chinoy and Dan Milano. Milano and Chinoy wrote and co-produced the Fox show. In the show, Greg was the co-star of a children's television show called "Sweetknuckle Junction." Like The Muppet Show, Greg the Bunny treated puppets as though they were real creatures within the reality of the show, although in this show, they were treated as a racial minority (who prefer to be called by the politically correct term "fabricated Americans"), sometimes struggling against second-class citizenship.
There was an IFC version of the show in 2005 that had Greg the Bunny, Warren DeMontague, and Count Blah acting out movie parodies with puppet characters exclusive to this show.
- Dan Milano - Greg the Bunny, Warren DeMontague, Count Blah (IFC series), Wumpus
- Brad Abrell -
- Greg Ballora -
- Kevin Carlson -
- Thomas Fountain -
- Donna Kimball -
- Len Levitt -
- Drew Massey - Count Blah (Fox series), Dr. Aben Mitchell, Gay Bear, Hurbada Hymina, Ratagaba, Jamaican Guy
- Paul McGinnis - Elephant Man
- Alison Mork -
- James Murray - Rochester Rabbit, Mushma, Susan Monster
- Allan Trautman -
- Mark Bryan Wilson -
- Victor Yerrid - Tardy the Turtle, Mr. Hygiene, Cranky, Crippled Writer